Friday, November 14, 2008
next via models.com
Frockwriter mentioned that two more Australians might be joining Miranda Kerr on the Victoria's Secret runway tomorrow night in Miami. Well, although it is certainly true that it's not over until they are in hair and makeup (and there are stories of girls at other shows being yanked even at that late stage), you'd figure if a model touched down in Miami on a Victoria's Secret flight, she would have a good chance of cracking the show. Eighteen year-old Sarah Stephens was on that flight so let's wish her all the best in the countdown to what could be the biggest night of her international career. Which, just to put things into perspective here, kicked off a couple of months ago.
It is also understood that Abbey Lee Kershaw will be in the show.
Kershaw could not make it to Miami with Stephens and the other VS girls, because she was shooting an editorial with W magazine in New York, according to her Australian agency.
Of course, Chic Management is going to talk up its talent. And with potentially three Victoria's Secret Fashion Show models on the company's books, that would be some talent.
Let's wait and see.
UPDATED: BEACH BLANKET BABELON
UPDATED: A RAJAH AND HIS QUEENS
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- If you build it: Vale Jørn Utzon
- Myf nabs Miu Miu - apparently alongside Katie Hol...
- 'Too Young': The Cobrasnake exposes 200 girls, Tal...
- Absence of Melise - but perhaps not for much longe...
- Tallulah Morton - apparently still partying with T...
- Allan Powell, fashionisto
- In Vogue (and soon, everywhere else): Emma Summert...
- Swim Fashion Week (eventually) launched in Sydney
- Akira, Zimmermann and Josh Goot @ FGI
- IMG's new waterbaby: Swim Fashion Week on the Gold...
- 'Australia' world premiere - the red carpet
- 'Australia' world premiere - the presser
- Panty power
- Angel touchdown
- Don Draper's latest squeeze
- A Rajah and his queens
- Beach blanket babelon
- Sarah Stephens: Earth Angel
- Grazia's "incredible" figures while other weeklies...
- Gemma Ward - close, but no cigar
- Finch takes flight
- Victoria's secret Aussie Angels?
- Grazia's good Friday?
- Bend it like Calvin: Alyssa Sutherland's HUGE come...
- Gemma Ward: Back in Vogue
- Gemma Ward: Apparently not going out in New York
- Le Rouge et le Noir: Obama makes history, Michelle...
- Yes, he did
- Zac Posen fashions the vote
- Is John McCain the Imelda Marcos of the 56th presi...
- Another Oz model blogger - and this one has a four...
- ▼ November 2008 (31)