Saturday, December 20, 2008
Such as been the meteoric modelling rise of Abbey Lee Kershaw in 2008, it is proving tricky trying to keep tabs on her gigs. Two weeks ago this blog corrected a post which originally reported that Kershaw had been booked for three Gucci campaigns in 2008: Fall/Winter 0809, Resort 09 and the new Gucci Flora fragrance campaign. At the time, Kershaw's Sydney mother agency, Chic Management, did not let on that Kershaw was in the midst of shooting a new Gucci campaign - and in fact there was some genuine confusion over her Gucci work. So we changed Kershaw's Gucci ad tally back to two. We should have left the post intact. Because behold Kershaw, on Gucci’s website, in Cruise 09 campaign/catalogue images, alongside Brit star Lily Donaldson.
Now it remains to be seen if the Gucci shoot that took place a fortnight ago was for Cruise 09, or something else...
UPDATE 01/01/09: ABBEY LEE'S GUCCI x 4
gucci.com via TFS
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- Are you being Serged? Patrizio di Renzo's hands-do...
- And so this is Christmas
- The Year of Living Bryanously
- Abbey Lee's Gucci x 3
- "Sydney Fashion Week" video a mystery to Sydney Fa...
- Coco pops down
- Tiah Eckhardt bares it all (again) for French Play...
- Coco Rocha: Ready for her Oz closeup
- "Bryan" Phillippe gets yet another taste of Sydney...
- Calvin Klein's latest obsession?
- The Pap Hyatt
- Tallulah takes the veil
- Ryan Phillippe gets a taste of Sydney’s pap frenzy...
- Josh Goot on-schedule again at LFW - with Sienna M...
- Runway to reality: Runway Reporter shutdown blogge...
- ACP Media: Denies websites are shutting, but confi...
- River Phoenix lookalike model dies. Eight weeks la...
- Runway Reporter to shutter as the axe falls at ACP...
- Abbey Lee's Gucci x 2
- The (3D) World is their Oyster
- Ksubi, or not Ksubi: Will Renzo Rosso give a rat’s...
- Six AFIs for The Black Balloon
- Carine to cross the pond?
- ▼ December 2008 (23)