Thursday, December 18, 2008
Now that Abbie Cornish and Ryan Phillippe have buggered off to, frockwriter hopes for their sakes, some pastoral bolthole that’s light years from any public thoroughfares and prying long-range lenses, Sydney’s stalkerazzi must be making lists of potential summer targets. Although a current face of YSL fragrance, Christian Dior and Chanel, Canadian Coco Rocha, the world number three ranked working model - and new redhead - is no household name in Australia. But like so many other models these days, who can’t seem to get enough face time during their working hours that they’re posting yet more kerr-azy shots of themselves and their – in some cases incoherent – ramblings on Facebook and their own blogs, one might assume that Rocha would be up for whatever Fawcett and co can dish out. Rocha told WWD last week, "I'm going to Australia for two months where no one can find me”. That’s what she thinks.
On Saturday, Rocha told readers of her new blog Oh So Coco!, “I'm not going to leave the beach until I return to New York”.
That should narrow things down.
In case of any ID problems, here’s Rocha’s official website.
And an amusing video, a kind of hybrid Cobrasnake/Sonnyphotos video/photoblog, in which she attention whores it with South African mate Behati Prinsloo and other sundry supes.
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- Are you being Serged? Patrizio di Renzo's hands-do...
- And so this is Christmas
- The Year of Living Bryanously
- Abbey Lee's Gucci x 3
- "Sydney Fashion Week" video a mystery to Sydney Fa...
- Coco pops down
- Tiah Eckhardt bares it all (again) for French Play...
- Coco Rocha: Ready for her Oz closeup
- "Bryan" Phillippe gets yet another taste of Sydney...
- Calvin Klein's latest obsession?
- The Pap Hyatt
- Tallulah takes the veil
- Ryan Phillippe gets a taste of Sydney’s pap frenzy...
- Josh Goot on-schedule again at LFW - with Sienna M...
- Runway to reality: Runway Reporter shutdown blogge...
- ACP Media: Denies websites are shutting, but confi...
- River Phoenix lookalike model dies. Eight weeks la...
- Runway Reporter to shutter as the axe falls at ACP...
- Abbey Lee's Gucci x 2
- The (3D) World is their Oyster
- Ksubi, or not Ksubi: Will Renzo Rosso give a rat’s...
- Six AFIs for The Black Balloon
- Carine to cross the pond?
- ▼ December 2008 (23)