Tuesday, December 9, 2008
According to a source within the Auckland-headquartered ACP Media, ACP Media is about to shutter some, if not all, of its websites, starting with Runway Reporter. The company's other websites include Cleo, Metro and Taste. Eight staff are said to have been made redundant. Launched by NZ fashion writer Stacey Gregg in 2006, Runway Reporter was acquired by ACP Media later that year and has since evolved into one of the region's more high profile fashion sites. Frockwriter has sought comment from both ACP Media and ACP Magazines in Sydney, with as yet no response.[Isaac Likes]
UPDATE 10/12/08: ACP MEDIA DENIES WEBSITES ARE SHUTTING, BUT CONFIRMS CONSULTATIONS WITH STAFF.
UPDATE 12/12/08: RUNWAY REPORTER SHUTDOWN BLOGGER VINDICATED, FIRED - AFTER BEING RETRENCHED.
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- ► 2009 (415)
- Are you being Serged? Patrizio di Renzo's hands-do...
- And so this is Christmas
- The Year of Living Bryanously
- Abbey Lee's Gucci x 3
- "Sydney Fashion Week" video a mystery to Sydney Fa...
- Coco pops down
- Tiah Eckhardt bares it all (again) for French Play...
- Coco Rocha: Ready for her Oz closeup
- "Bryan" Phillippe gets yet another taste of Sydney...
- Calvin Klein's latest obsession?
- The Pap Hyatt
- Tallulah takes the veil
- Ryan Phillippe gets a taste of Sydney’s pap frenzy...
- Josh Goot on-schedule again at LFW - with Sienna M...
- Runway to reality: Runway Reporter shutdown blogge...
- ACP Media: Denies websites are shutting, but confi...
- River Phoenix lookalike model dies. Eight weeks la...
- Runway Reporter to shutter as the axe falls at ACP...
- Abbey Lee's Gucci x 2
- The (3D) World is their Oyster
- Ksubi, or not Ksubi: Will Renzo Rosso give a rat’s...
- Six AFIs for The Black Balloon
- Carine to cross the pond?
- ▼ December 2008 (23)