Friday, February 27, 2009
dolce e gabbana FW0809 via hautfashion.com
OK so Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady have tied the knot, with not only Bündchen wearing Dolce e Gabbana but apparently also her three dogs. Now it's time for the main event - or at least its diffusion version. Yep, as with September's SS09 show, those social media gurus Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are about to broadcast once again live to the net, this time with their D&G line. Watch it here at 2.00pm Milan time today (midnight AEST). This time, we're going to add on a little extra something. Instead of furiously texting and emailing throughout with mates such as Matt 'Imelda' Jordan - the "despotic queen of shoes" - we're going to try to blog the show live. We'll try to post via Twitter feeds so as to keep the one Milan Fashion Week (#MFW) convo in the one place for those who are following it. And we'll add in the Twitter feeds of some fashion peeps who are on the spot, for some on-the-ground perspective. So feel free to dive in and join the conversation. On with the show!
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Sonny Vandevelde backstage at Burberry
- Mesdames Butterfly
- D&G live
- The power of hubris: Should Bonds' charity have be...
- Blue crush
- Swim Fashion Week: Zimmermann
- AWOL from the runways, Alice Burdeu to resurface o...
- Swim Fashion Week: Seventh Wonderland
- Josh Goot's space cadets
- Oscars 2009 - Best In Show
- Oscars 2009 - Best Meringues
- Oscars 2009 - Best Bonbonniere
- Oscars 2009 - live (kinda) from the red carpet
- Grand central: Zac Posen's 50-finger discount
- The Personal Urban Transporter: Chanel's new mobil...
- At 14 this Polish teenager was banned from RAFW. T...
- Sonny Vandevelde backstage at Toni Maticevski
- Prêt-à-Twitter: Barefoot finale @ Brian Reyes
- Prêt-à-Twitter: First look @ Calvin Klein
- Legs 7-Eleven
- All you need is glove
- From the Cobrasnake to Narciso Rodriguez
- The trompe l'oeil necklace trend - it never ends!
- Gagging for it: GQ's "hottest Australian supermode...
- Let them eat Rodarte
- Punk'd: Marc Jacobs Blitzes NYFW with a neon-brigh...
- Prêt-à-Twitter: Backstage @ Marc Jacobs
- It's funny how NYFW is starting to resemble RAFW
- Make me a Victoria's Secret model
- Jessica Gomes turns up the Swim Fashion Week heat
- Banned in Sydney, breakthrough in New York
- Karen Walker's pearl protocol
- A new media day dawns @ NYFW
- The Exit strategy of Jason Wu
- New York Fashion Week - the 97% fat free version
- Black Saturday - the retail response
- Grazia stops the press
- Blue jean babies
- Swim Fashion Week: First look at the schedule
- The Sunday Telegraph checks up on "this frockwrite...
- London Fashion Week turns 25, goes to ELLE
- Serpentine gallery
- Rod Blagojevich, fashion icon?
- Yes we can do without: Top Fashion Buzzwords of 20...
- Gutter photojournalism: Zippora Seven hops on the ...
- Coco Fan Tutte
- ▼ February 2009 (50)
- ► 2008 (229)