Wednesday, June 3, 2009
screen grab the september issue/arp.tv
It premiered January 16th at Sundance and will be released in the US in September. But here’s a little incentive to attend next week’s launch of the 2009 Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival. Organiser IMG FASHION Asia Pacific has partnered up with the Sydney Film Festival and RSFF's somewhat genius launch party is the Australian premiere of RJ Cutler’s much-hyped Anna Wintour/US Vogue frockumentary, The September Issue. Details (subject to change): Thursday 11th June, 8.30pm red carpet, 9.15pm screening, 11.00pm afterparty. By invitation only (see IMG). By all means move at a glacial pace towards the RSVP hotline. You know how that thrills AW.
- ► 2013 (64)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Paris salutes the King of Pop
- Trench wore fare
- Supré hearts Michael Jackson
- Balenciaga rocks the male harem pant
- Publish and be Dan
- Indie mags lead the RUSSH to social media
- The Roberto Cavalli scuba pant - and the model who...
- Model family
- Beau geste: Did the dog eat Versace's social media...
- Bottega Veneta rocks the cropped pant
- Jethro Cave's Gumby earring is apparently bigger t...
- The man clutch at Dolce e Gabbana
- The canvas megatote at Burberry
- Gaga for V
- Hunter + Kollektor
- Carry On Pirelli: Kerr, Kershaw and McNeil rubber ...
- Cut-price Diesel
- Seventy thousand were nuked in Nagasaki. Now you c...
- Christopher Bailey, MBE
- Christopher Kane taps the British government to ma...
- Rachel Rutt cruises into New York
- Zambesi's speed racer
- Creative Sydney: Advance Australia flair
- Sydney’s Fashion and Film Festivals hook up for a ...
- The Silence of the Birkins
- ▼ June 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (229)