Tuesday, November 24, 2009
After the eye-popping February cover featuring Olivia O’Driscoll with blue lips, here is a sneak peek of the December cover of Australasian fashion magazine KAREN: a surrealist composite by London-based Australian photographer David Standish. The image features no less than three images of Russian (tks JT) model Alice Fadeeva, whose unique look could be yet another composite - of Monika Jagaciak and Iekeliene Stange. Not surprisingly, Standish cites Surrealism and American photographer Man Ray as major influences in this TO2W iv.
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Fashion copies - back on the Australian current af...
- KAREN's black and white Christmas
- Bettina Liano launches the Curvy jean - taps Tahne...
- Why is Daul Kim the fifth model to die in 18 month...
- Four Australian Victoria's Secret Angels?
- Lady Melbourne fronts Peppermint
- The Ragtrader social media debate
- ▼ November 2009 (7)
- ► 2008 (229)