Yes bloggers are so hot right now. You only have to check out Bryanboy’s new rabbit-in-headlights masthead pic taken at the SS10 Dolce e Gabbana show – for which he, The Sartorialist, Garance Doré and Tommy Ton were plonked frow alongside fash industry stalwarts Suzy Menkes, Anna Wintour and co, complete with laptops. Blogger collab windows kicked off with The Sartorialist and Saks Fifth Avenue back in October 2006, but reached critical mass this year, with Holt Renfrew hooking up with BB and others and Brisbane’s own Jean Brown dedicating an entire installation to Imelda. Well frockwriter can reveal that in the recent SM tradition of hot net babes who are rucking up not only traffic, but modeling tie-ins (eg Julia Frakes and Fashiontoast's Rumi Neely now repped by NY's Next Models), Phoebe Montague, aka Lady Melbourne, is due to appear on the cover of Oz eco magazine Peppermint. If some (if not many) fash mag slags are picking up content from the blogosphere, good to see a little credit finally being given where credit's due.
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Fashion copies - back on the Australian current af...
- KAREN's black and white Christmas
- Bettina Liano launches the Curvy jean - taps Tahne...
- Why is Daul Kim the fifth model to die in 18 month...
- Four Australian Victoria's Secret Angels?
- Lady Melbourne fronts Peppermint
- The Ragtrader social media debate
- ▼ November 2009 (7)
- ► 2008 (229)