Monday, December 21, 2009
swim fashion week SS09/IMG
In what is no doubt some extremely sad news for the Australian swimwear sector, the sophomore edition of IMG's new swimwear showcase, Swim Fashion Week, has been axed. The event was due to take place at Sanctuary Cove on Queensland's Gold Coast from February 23-26 2010. According to The Gold Coast Bulletin, the event collapsed after it failed to receive backing from Queensland Events. Why the organisation was not locked in for a multi-year arrangement remains to be seen.
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- ► 2010 (330)
- Make me a Zimmermann model
- McQueen's shoes weren't meant for walking - Abbey ...
- Swim Fashion Week axed
- Hedi Christmas
- You've got to hand it to Supré
- Guess who's back in town?
- Those who make passes at girls who wear glasses: t...
- Cassi van den Dungen - two steps closer to her mod...
- First look at Tahnee Atkinson in Bettina Liano's n...
- The Sunday Telegraph: The disturbing trend of mode...
- ▼ December 2009 (10)
- ► 2008 (229)