Wednesday, January 13, 2010
After returning from New Zealand Fashion Week in late September, I had a week to get a stack of work done before starting back at Today Tonight. As a result, a lot of ANZFW material did not go up. Such as this quick video chat with Dan Bailey and Kazuaki Joe K from Tokyo blog Tokyo Dandy (who, like frockwriter, were guests of the organisers). So here it is. Apologies (once again) for the poor sound and light. At the time, we were all waiting for an audience with Pam Anderson and I had to make do with the hotel corridor - and of course my little digital camera.
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Tiah Eckhardt to replace Lara Stone for Eres?
- Myf and Tallulah nix fashion for art
- Jewel citizenship: Jenny Mercian rocks Victoria's ...
- Galliano saddles up for Christian Dior SS10 haute ...
- Cooper cocks his Revolver
- Sonny Vandevelde backstage at the FW1011 menswear ...
- Oyster redux
- Fancy a shag?
- The Golden Globes stream live
- The making of Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 2010 c...
- A chat with Tokyo Dandy
- My New Year's Eve
- Pressing matters
- Tiah Eckhardt counts her lovers
- The counterfeiters
- Bonne année
- ▼ January 2010 (16)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)