Monday, March 15, 2010
Well so Reid told me last night at the L'Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival opening ceremony, that was staged inside the Victorian Italianate splendour of the state ballroom of Melbourne's Government House - a whisper of which is visible in the background of this shot. No, there are apparently no plans to discontinue Reid's Gail Sorronda label. Reid reports she is planning to commute between her Paris base and Cavalli's Florence headquarters as a contracted freelance consultant. A gig that would no doubt do wonders for her cashflow, not to mention provide an invaluable insight into the machinations of a major European fashion house.
Posted by Patty Huntington at 3/15/2010 09:48:00 AM
- ► 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (115)
- ► 2011 (153)
- Open Sesame
- RAFW SS1011 - The (awkward) 15th anniversary editi...
- And the Walkley for new media douchebaggery appare...
- Gail Elliott's Little Joe to make its runway debut...
- Calvin Klein's ice breaker
- Gail Reid bound for Roberto Cavalli?
- A chat with Michael Angel
- LMFF, Refinery 29 downunder and Sonny Vandevelde c...
- Elle Macpherson closes Louis Vuitton
- From Churchill to Cassi-Gate, insulting the French...
- Alexander McQueen's final collection saluted in ca...
- Hollywood's risk takers
- Viktor & Rolf's Freaky Saturday
- Lauren Brown bags Balenciaga
- Balenciaga packs it in for Fall
- Cassi van den Dungen takes one step back from her ...
- Olivier Zahm christened "Smegmacula" by Vanity Fai...
- ▼ March 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (415)
- ► 2008 (229)